Shipping, Returns & Cancellations
We will replace or refund you for any bottle of wine that is damaged, flawed or that the customer finds unsatisfactory. We ask the customer return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked, or flawed. We are also unable to accept return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wine that is ordered in error. Please send an email to ([email protected]) to arrange for the return of corked or flawed product.
Once the wine is received we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges. Please contact us at ([email protected]) for return instructions.
A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all canceled orders.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
- We currently ship to ALL states in the USA except: AL, AR, KY, MI, MS & UT.
- Please reach out to ([email protected]) if you have any questions or concerns.
- Please take advantage of our FLAT RATE shipping:
- $25 flat rate shipping on orders of 5 bottles or fewer in California. $45 to every other state in the USA.
- Free Shipping available for all orders of 12 bottles or more anywhere in the USA we ship.
- 21 Years of Age; Signature Requirement. If you order from us you are representing to us that you are at least 21 years of age and that the person to whom it is being shipped is also at least 21 years of age. An adult signature will be REQUIRED upon delivery. Title & liability for all items you order passes to you as soon as it leaves our doors; it is up to you to know the relevant laws in your state.
- Domestic State Restrictions. Please refer to your state and local laws as we do not ship to many states in the United States. We use a combination of UPS & FedEx to deliver all packages. Shipping Carrier does NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, but do ship to all residential and business addresses.
- Shipping & Processing Times. Most orders are processed within 24 hours; however, a few orders can take additional 1 – 3 business days to process from the time placing your order. On rare occasions we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order and in that case, we will notify you by email. We cannot guarantee any shipments by a specific date, nor will be held responsible for any shipping instructions given on an order. We will do our best to accommodate in any way.
- Delivery Attempt. It is the Customer’s responsibility to be present at the time of delivery for an adult signature. If no one is available to receive the package, a subsequent attempt to deliver will be made. Whenever possible, we encourage you to use a commercial business address to assure the fastest delivery time. If subsequent attempts are unsuccessful, your order will be returned to us and undeliverable and you will be responsible for all costs of shipping and handling, return shipping fees, re-shipment fees, and any re-stocking fees, costs and expenses.
- Re-Shipping Undeliverable Orders. Once a package has been returned to us, we will contact you regarding the reshipment. If the package is to be reshipped, we will collect the reshipment fee at that time and send you the new tracking information. If you do not wish to have the package reshipped, the order will be cancelled but you will not be eligible for a refund or replacement. For this reason, we ask that you please be certain someone will be able to sign for your delivery at the shipping address you have selected before submitting your order.